- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
Reasons to Upgrade Your Legacy Nortel Phone System
- Risk - Its been years since Nortel sold phone systems. Its been years since new parts or Nortel support has been availalable. The system will fail - its just a question of when. Mitigate the risk of unexpected system failure with a system that has commercial manufacturer support.
- Unified Communications - Getting your voicemail as email is an incredibly useful feature for those on the go. Enabling your smart phone as an office extensions is one of the many useful features available with newer phone systems.
- Easy Administration - Nortel system required a expensive technician to come on site. Most newer systems are web based which means you use your internet browser to make changes to the system. When a technician is required, often the work can be done remotely making an expensive site call un-nessesary.
- Outlook Integration - Click to dial from Outlook is a much valued feature for users. When someone is calling you, it will look up the person from your Outlook so you know exactly who is calling even when you don't recognize the number
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
The Nortel M7324 telephone is a full featured phone designed for reception or power users. Nortel based phone systems have been discontinued and no longer have new parts available. If you are using a Nortel based phone system, we recommend you consider upgrading to a newer generation UC enabled phone system. We recommned 3CX
Unboxing the Nortel M7324 Office Desk Phone
About the Nortel Norstar M7324 Desk Phone
The Nortel Norstar M7324 Telephone is the best choice for a full-featured terminal or central answering position, because it offers 24 programmable buttons with an LCD for one-button access to any combination of lines, features and autodial numbers. Up to two Central Answering Position (CAP) modules (48 buttons/module) can be attached to a terminal to create powerful call coverage for many lines or to accommodate additional Norstar features.
The Nortel Norstar M7324 Telephone Target Audience
The M7324 with or without CAP modules, is designed for reception for centralised call answering. It is also useful for managers, professionals, and system administrators requiring high feature usage and access to various lines, such as WATS and private lines.
The Nortel Norstar M7324 Telephone Applications
For smaller applications, the Nortel M7324 by itself, is a central answering position. Larger applications require the addition of CAP module(s). Stock brokers could use it with two CAP modules for fast autodial access to preferred customers. Users with wide-ranging needs, such as consultants, might use it for Speed Dialing, Conference Calling and Call Forwarding. The Nortel Norstar M7324 Telephone is also useful for Norstar system administration.
Nortel Norstar M7324 Telephone Features
- 24 Programmable keys with Indicators.
- Feature button.
- Time and Date Display.
- Hands free One touch Dialing.
- Headset Facility
- Full Norstar features
- Volume Control.
- Contrast Level Control.
- Wall Mountable.
- Supported on all Norstar ICS Systems and BCM.
- Available in 3 colours.
Supported Phone Systems
- Nortel 3x8
- Nortel 6x16
- Nortel 8x24
- Nortel Compact ICS
- Nortel Modular ICS
- Nortel BCM 200
- Nortel BCM 400
- Nortel BCM 50
- Avaya IP Office