- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
To get maximum range from your Durafon long-range cordless phone, this antenna must be used. Durafon cordless handsets have a range of 1km - 3km and up to 3000 acre coverage in perfect conditions.
The 900MHz external antenna kit connects to base stations for DuraFon or FreeStyl phone systems for optimal radiation pattern. The antenna provides the best outdoor coverage and the high-quality, low loss LMR-400 cable ensures minimal attenuation of the received and transmitted signal.
Antenna placement is incredibly important and has a direct impact on range. This antenna should be 30ft - 50ft high and more if possible. Check out our Do-It-Yourself towers. If you are using multiple DuraFon bases and towers, ensure that there is at least 40ft of distance between each antenna.
Ensure you have the optional "Long" antenna for your handset to get maximum range. The "Long" antenna is available here:
- 900MHz Outdoor Antenna Kit
- Connects to DuraFon or FreeStyl Base Stations
- Includes 20M (~66 ft.) Low Loss, LMR-400 Coaxial Cable
- Frequency Band: 902 ~ 928 MHz
- Monopole for outdoor application
- Peak Gain: 6.0 dBi @ 900~930 MHz
- VSWR: < 2.0
- Polarization: Linear, Vertical
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Connector: Reversed N Jack
Environmental & Mechanical Characteristics
- Temperature: -20°C ~ 65°C
- Body - White Chrome Plated
- Contact - Gold Plated
- Body - Brass
- Contact - Beryllium Copper
- Insulator - Teflon or Delrin
- Weight: 373.5g