- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
Reasons to Upgrade Your Legacy Nortel Phone System
- Risk - Its been years since Nortel sold phone systems. Its been years since new parts or Nortel support has been availalable. The system will fail - its just a question of when. Mitigate the risk of unexpected system failure with a system that has commercial manufacturer support.
- Unified Communications - Getting your voicemail as email is an incredibly useful feature for those on the go. Enabling your smart phone as an office extensions is one of the many useful features available with newer phone systems.
- Easy Administration - Nortel system required a expensive technician to come on site. Most newer systems are web based which means you use your internet browser to make changes to the system. When a technician is required, often the work can be done remotely making an expensive site call un-nessesary.
- Outlook Integration - Click to dial from Outlook is a much valued feature for users. When someone is calling you, it will look up the person from your Outlook so you know exactly who is calling even when you don't recognize the number
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
The T7406 wireless business phone is a full-featured, multi-line telephone for businesses that would benefit from a workplace mobility solution. It covers an area of up to 282,000 square feet and supports 1-6 people, enabling your employees to be more productive while moving about the office. It is ideal for small enterprises, branch offices, retails, medical offices, warehouses and manufacturing environments.
Three Options To Add Cordless to Your Nortel Phone System
Nortel T7406 Features & Benefits
- 900 MHz digital spread spectrum frequency hopping (DSSFH)
- Operating range of 300 feet (97 meters), with 282,000 square feet of coverage
- Backward compatibility with Norstar and Business Communications Manager and full integration with their applications and features
- Maximum site density enables 6 handsets. This includes 2 wall bases, each supporting three T7406 handsets.
- Nickel Metal Hydride battery delivers up to 5 hours (with backlight off) continuous talk-time or up to 72 hours standby time
- Handset station simultaneously charges the primary (handset), and secondary (spare) battery
- Spread Spectrum frequency hopping is available on 27 channels per base
- Accessories include belt clip, wrist strap, and spare battery
- Custom and standard leather carrying cases (optional)
Supported Phone Systems
- Nortel Compact ICS 8x3
- Nortel Modular ICS 24x8
- Avaya IP Office