- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
Supported Phone Systems
About the Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Conference Phone
Astounding voice quality and clarity from the world's most advanced IP conference phone The Polycom® SoundStation® IP 7000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms.
The SoundStation IP 7000 features Polycom® HD Voice™ technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 160 Hz to 22 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
For all conference calls, the SoundStation IP 7000 delivers advanced audio performance that far exceeds previous generations of conference phones. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises.
The SoundStation IP 7000 is the most flexible and expandable conference phone ever developed. Connect two units together for increased loudness and microphone pickup, as well as multiple call control interfaces in the conference room. Connect up to two optional expansion microphones to a single phone to ensure close proximity for everyone in the room. In addition, you can connect the SoundStation IP 7000 to Polycom® HDX® group video systems for a complete, integrated voice and video conferencing solution.
In the SoundStation IP 7000, Polycom has combined its rich history in voice conferencing and VoIP technology to develop a groundbreaking new conference phone that is the clear choice for SIP-enabled environments. It shares the same SIP phone software with Polycom's award-winning Polycom® SoundPoint® IP desktop phones—the most comprehensive, reliable and feature-rich SIP products in the industry, with proven interoperability with a broad array of IP PBX and hosted platforms.
Plus, the SoundStation IP 7000 features a large multi-line high-resolution LCD display with a full XHTML microbrowser, turning your conference phone into a robust applications platform for your conference room. Bundled applications include advanced three-party conference features and LDAP corporate directory integration.
- Polycom® HD Voice™— unparalleled clarity to make your conference calls more efficient and productive
- Polycom® Acoustic Clarity™ technology—delivers the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- Flexible configuration options— multi-unit connectivity, expansion microphones and integration with Polycom HDX room telepresence solutions to meet the needs of many different types of rooms
- Strong, robust SIP software— leverages the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability— compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Large high-resolution display with XHTML microbrowser—enables new applications that make conference calling easier and more functional
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (built in)
- Optional external universal AC power supply: 100-240V, 1.3A, 48V/50W
- Size (W x H): 255 x 128 pixels
- White LED backlight with custom intensity control
- Standard 12-key keypad
- Context-dependent soft keys: 4
- On-hook/Off-hook, redial, mute, volume up/down
- Directional navigation wheel
- Loudspeaker - Frequency: 160–22,000 Hz - Volume: Adjustable to 88 dB at 1/2 meter peak volume
- Full-duplex: Type 1 compliant with IEEE 1329 full duplex standards
- Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
- Voice activity detection
- Comfort noise fill
- DTMF tone generation/DTMF event
- Low-delay audio packet transmission
- Adaptive jitter buffers
- Packet loss concealment
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Background noise suppression
- Supported codecs - G.711 (A-law and Mu-law) - G.729a (Annex B) - G.722, G.722.1 - G.722.1C - Polycom® Siren™ 14 - Polycom® Siren™ 22
Call handling features
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Distinctive incoming call treatment/ call waiting
- Call timer
- Call transfer, hold, divert (forward), pickup
- Called, calling, connected party information
- Local three-way conferencing
- One-touch speed dial, redial
- Call waiting
- Remote missed call notification
- Automatic off-hook call placement
- Do not disturb function
Network and Provisioning
- Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
- 2.5 mm connection port
- EX mic ports: Two Walta ports
- IP Address Configuration: DHCP and Static IP
- Time synchronization with SNTP server
- FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS serverbased central provisioning for mass deployments. provisioning server redundancy supported.
- Web portal for individual unit configuration
- QoS Support—IEEE 802.1p/Q tagging (VLAN), Layer 3 TOS and DSCP
- Network Address Translation (NAT) support—static
- RTCP support (RFC 1889)
- Event logging
- Local digit map
- Hardware diagnostics
- Status and statistics
- User selectable ringer tones
- Convenient volume adjustment keys
- Field upgradeable
Additional Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Features & Benefits
- Equipped with built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE). An optional A/C power kit also available.
- 20 ft (6.1 m) microphone pickup, and even more with optional expansion microphones or multi-unit connectivity, reaching all corners of the room.
- Automatic Gain Control intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the conference room.
- Features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions.
- Built-in 2.5 mm applications port allows you to connect the conference phone to a mobile phone for productive calls even where no network connection is available, or to a computer for calls using PC-based soft phone clients.
AC Power version ships with
- Telephone console
- 25 ft (7.6 m) Ethernet cable
- Universal power supply
- 7 ft (2.1 m) region-specific power cord
- Power insertion cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Quick User Guide
HDX room telepresence systems ready version ships with
- Telephone console
- 25 ft (7.6 m) Ethernet cable
- 15 ft (4.6) C-link cable for connection to HDX group video systems
- Quick Start Guide
- Quick User Guide
- Operating temperature: 32–104° F (0–40° C)
- Relative humidity: 20–85% (non-condensing)
- Storage temperature: -22–131° F (-30–55° C)
- 1 year
Country of Origin
Phone dimensions (L x W x H)
- 15.5 x 14.6 x 2.9 in (39.4 x 37.2 x 7.3 cm)
Phone console weight
- 2.4 lb (1.08 kg)
Box dimensions (L x W x H)
- 19.1 x 17.0 x 5.1 in (48.4 x 43.3 x 13 cm)
- 5.4 lb (2.43 kg)
Phone System Support Overview
Polycom enjoys a broad support of its phones within IP phone systems and hosted phone systems.
When you buy a Polycom SoundStation conference phone from BuyPhonesOnline.ca, Helia will pre-configure the phone so that when you plug it in it will be ready to use right away.
3CX Professional Phone System.
The Polycom SoundStation conference phone is fully supported by the 3CX Phone System as a standard phone. This means is enjoys plug and play functionaity for configuration as well as Option 66 configuration as both a local phone. Remote phones require a vpn and additional configuration
The Polycom SoundStation conference phone is a preferred phone for the SimpleBusinessPhones.com phone lines. The phone will come auto configured and any additional changes can be made in the SimpleBusinessPhones.com web portal.
Fairfire Hosted Phone System
The Polycom SoundStation conference phone is a preferred phone for the FairFirePhones.ca phone lines. The phone will come auto configured and any additional changes can be made in the FairFirePhones.ca web portal.
The Polycom SoundStation conference phone is supported by the RingCentral hosted phone system. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations
Resources and Documents
- Datasheet for the Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Conference Phone
- Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 Conference Phone User Manual
- Polycom Conference Phone Guide