- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA recommends 3CX
3CX is an advanced commercial phone system. We have found it to have the best value of any phone system available today and it supports companies from under 10 up to very large national companies. To find out more about 3CX, visit www.Office-Phone-Systems.ca
About the Polycom CX100 Speakerphone for Microsoft Lync
High-quality, hands-free calls from your computer.
The Polycom® CX100 speakerphone gives you the ultimate hands-free calling experience from your Microsoft® Lync™-enabled computer. The Polycom CX100 speakerphone enables crystal-clear, natural conversations without echoes or feedback. Enjoy the freedom of not wearing your headset for hands-free calls, or plug into the built-in stereo headphone port for private conversations.
The Polycom CX100 speakerphone delivers remarkable wideband audio quality that enables seamless voice and video communications with no compromises. Two high-quality microphones provide excellent range for small group conversations. Polycom CX100 Speakerphone connects and powers through an integrated USB cable for easy installation and use – no extra cables to carry or batteries to charge. Its small size and carrying case make it easy to take with you. Plus, the high-fidelity speaker doubles as a great portable solution for CD-quality music and presentation audio.
The integrated button controls allow you to pick up or hang up calls, adjust speaker volume up and down, and mute the CX100's microphones during a call without using your mouse. LED indicators on the CX100 display various call states like incoming call, call muted, active call, and voicemail waiting for user. Don't settle for imitators: Only the Polycom CX100 speakerphone delivers a handsfree, computer calling experience that features:
- Remarkable voice quality
- Two high-quality microphones
- Integration with echo cancellation and other audio capabilities
- Integrated button controls for a seamless user experience
Polycom and Microsoft Solutions
Polycom offers the most comprehensive voice and video collaboration solutions for Microsoft Unified Communications environments. Polycom and Microsoft provide a fully unified, intuitive set of collaboration solutions that enables individuals and groups to instantly see, hear, and talk with colleagues around the world. The result is improved collaboration, streamlined operations and faster more informed decisions. Visit www.polycom.com/microsoft to learn more.
- Hands-free freedom – Untie yourself from your headset for clear one-on-one calls or group conversations
- Crystal Clear Conversations – High fidelity speaker delivers premium quality audio for the best possible voice and video calls. Hardware supports up to 22kHz for CD –quality music or presentation audio
- Get heard – Two high-quality stereo microphones ensure others on your call will hear every word clearly, whether you are in an office, hotel or conference room
- Easy to use – Convenient buttons enable you to launch applications, pick up and hang up calls, and control volume and mute
- Private conversations – Built-in stereo headphone port allows you to plug in headphones for private conversations or unplug to go hands-free
- Ultimate portability – The integrated USB cable stores inside the unit for portability and convenience TM *Audio performance will vary by PC specification.
- 5.25 x 3.24 x 0.85 in
- (13.33 x 8.23 x 2.16 cm) (L x W x H)
- 5.4 ounces (151 grams)
- System Interface
- USB 1.1
- Call Pick-up/Hang-up key
- Application Launch key
- Volume Up/Down keys
- Mute key
- LED light-ring for indication of call status
- Frequency response: 300 Hz to 19 KHz
- Volume: adjustable to 84 dBa (peak) volume at 0.5 meter
- 2 cardioid microphones 200 Hz to 20 kHz
Auxiliary Audio Output
- 3.5 mm headphone jack for privacy
- Desktop PC speakers can be plugged in for audio pass-through
- Frequency response: 200 Hz to 22 kHz
- Automatic Gain Control
- Dynamic Noise Reduction
- Gated microphones with intelligent switching Minimum System Requirements
- Internet connection
- PC with 1 GHz processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 30 MB Hard disk space available for installation
- Windows® XP, Windows 7
- Compatible with select applications –
- One available USB connection
Recommended Room Conditions
- Reverberation time:
- Noise level:
- Approximate room size: 12 x 12 ft (3.7 x 3.7 meters)
- Operating temperature: 40° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
- Relative humidity: 20% 85% (noncondensing)
- Storage temperature: -22° to 131° F (-30° to 55° C)
- Approvals gained (Assessed to Class B EMC requirements) - FCC Part 15 - ICES-003 - CE - VCCI - GOST-R - C-Tick - CCC - CB/NRTL Safety - MIC - EN55024 - EN61000-3-2 - EN61000-3-3
- 12 Months
Polycom CX100 Speakerphone Ships With:
- Polycom CX100 speakerphone
- Integrated USB cable
- User guide
- Neoprene carry case
- Polycom CX100 Speakerphone integrates with Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 and above.
Phone System Support Overview
Polycom enjoys a broad support of its phones within IP phone systems and hosted phone systems.
When you buy a Polycom SoundStation conference phone from BuyPhonesOnline.ca, Helia will pre-configure the phone so that when you plug it in it will be ready to use right away.
The Polycom VVX desk phone is supported by the Microsoft OCS phone system. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations
The Polycom VVX desk phone is supported by the Microsoft Lync phone system. The phone will auto configure for your phone phone system using plug and play configurations