- There are no unexpected duties, tariffs or cross border fees on our products. All pricing is in Canadian dollars and shipped from Canada.
- All products shipped from BuyPhonesOnline.ca come pre-configured and with configuration support; so that you can UNPACK, PLUG-IN, and DIAL.
HELIA Technology Report
Find advanced training videos and product reviews for all things phones at our YouTube channel. Find coupons for this BuyPhonesOnline.ca webstore and more. Visit and Subscribe youtube.com/HeliaCanada
About the Cisco SPA501G Desk Phone
Supported Phone Systems
- HELIA recommends the 3CX Phone System
Cisco SPA501G Basic 8-Line IP Phone Highlights
- Full-featured 8-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX)
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality
- Paper label insert for buttons to indicate speed dials, shared lines, or extensions
- Supports up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Module, adding an additional 64 buttons
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business
Comprehensive Interoperability and SIP-Based Feature Set
Part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series, the SIP- based Cisco SPA501G Basic 8-Line IP Phone (Figure 1) has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA501G addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the advantages of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the Cisco SPA501G.
Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
The Cisco SPA501G uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
How To Cisco SPA501G Videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEO0s59BVRo
Supported Phone Systems